Offer ended on 15 October 2018
We are seeking talented candidates with a desire to work in collaboration with the marketing team focused on exceeding goals in enterprise level B2B marketing environments.
This position will report to the Operation Head and Brand Principal. This is a full-time job, based out of our Ahmedabad office.
The selected candidate will be self-motivated, and a fast learner, with the ability to take initiative and multi-task under tight deadlines.
Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve processes and strategies to take their career and the company to the next level.
You will play a significant role in developing business from SME and Companies sector in diverse industrial sectors
Your main focus will be assisting with the execution of marketing plans with a primary focus on running campaigns, identifying business deals by contacting potential customers and exploring opportunities, lead management. Also process gap detection and ensuring smooth communication between client & in-house engineering team
-Provide data-driven solutions to identify and plug process gaps and analyze client business potential, customer behaviors and provide actionable insights to improve customer retention and business growth
– Drafting business plans to meet customer needs and company goals, and also oversee business operations among client
– Analyze Client data & processes, identify opportunities and give recommendations for improving business results
– Assimilate and draw an inference from a large amount of data, graphs, charts using MS Excel and SQL
– Co-ordinate and work with the client (GM/VP/CEO of auto dealerships) to understand their requirements and recommend changes in products and reports
– Facilitate product integration at the client’s end & identify and resolve business risks and issues in a timely manner
-Co-ordinate between clients and In-house engineering team for quality and on-time delivery of agreed deliverable
– Troubleshoot problems faced by the dealership, address gaps and optimize the various performance metrics
MS (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), MS Projects, Entry-Level CRM/HRMS/ERP System knowledge
UG: B.(Tech)/BCA/MCA from UGC/AICTE recognized institute.
PG: MBA in Marketing from UGC/AICTE recognized institute.
2-3 years in Software Business Development and Sales